The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

I've got a Thorens TD160 with a Grace 707 arm. I need to repair a crack in the headshell and then track down a new Nagaoka MP11 / MP110 stylus after the kids trashed the previous one 3 days after I fitted it :roll:

It runs into a 1990's Cambridge P40. For speakers I use Gale 3010S - they are a metre away from me in my tiny office - anything meatier causes the room to reverberate :cool:

If anyone knows where to get MP110 styli from at sensible prices I'd be pleased to hear - they seem to be almost the price of a cartridge.

have just found my old seperates Hi Fi bits and pieces just wondered if any use to people , all worked last time used ie about 8 yrs ago !

Denon DCD820 CD PLAYER

Kenwood KRA4080 am/fm stereo tuner

Technics RSB655 single tape deck

PR of wharfdale speakers a lot older than above items , wood case not sure of models or power ratings its dark in loft .

would prefer collection from NN8 Postcode , not prepared to post

any takers please pm me

I just won one of these TDK MA-R C60 Love these BITD hard to find now :(

hamster":1ev442eh said:
I've got a Thorens TD160 with a Grace 707 arm. I need to repair a crack in the headshell and then track down a new Nagaoka MP11 / MP110 stylus after the kids trashed the previous one 3 days after I fitted it :roll:

It runs into a 1990's Cambridge P40. For speakers I use Gale 3010S - they are a metre away from me in my tiny office - anything meatier causes the room to reverberate :cool:

If anyone knows where to get MP110 styli from at sensible prices I'd be pleased to hear - they seem to be almost the price of a cartridge.

There's a nice Grace F9 cartridge on eBay with would go nice with that classic arm. I had one for a while on a Mitchell Syncro / Linn Basik V, and it was one of the most natural, transparent cartridges I've ever heard.

Tintin, you're bonkers mate, if you want an even worse performing format to collect, try 8 track ;)

Bought these today Panasonic RP-HTX7 retro looking headphones. Sound good too

My hi-fi from BITD. Took a bank loan to buy the speakers, headphones, Amp & CD player.
Started out with a Quad power amp. But didn't like it.

ANy body know if it's possible to change the plug on my headphones (left) to the socket on the right so that i can use my walkman remote with these headphones as i blew my phones up going to loud :oops:

Back