Klein Adept Plum-crazy 1999

Fillet Fetish

Senior Retro Guru
Finally I´m close to ready with this -
All screws except the suspension bolts are titanium and have been rainbow-coloured anodized/heat treated :)
The King Ti cage underwent the same procedure as did the Spin titanium headset (they call this version a "Hendrix" headset)...
Basically the kit is Shimano XTR 970 (shifters, cassette, derailleurs), the rear derailleur has the Yumeya tuning carbon cage, Cannondale/FSA carbon crankset, King Ti cage, White brothers Ti rizerbar, Formula Oro bianco polished brakeset, Pace RC 36 carbon forks, Ritchey superlogic carbon seatpost, Fizik Gobi seat, FRM hubs/ZTR Olympic wheelset with DT comp butted spokes, Vredestein Black Panther tires.

More photos in my IBC album :)
http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/50637

Attachments

• IMG_1485 - small.JPG
    IMG_1485 - small.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 1,168
  • IMG_1481 - small.JPG
    IMG_1481 - small.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 1,165
That makes me think i didnt try hard enough with my adept. Ive often wondered how it would of been with a modern rear shock on it. Lovely build.

thanks, guys...
The only thing I´m not satisfied is the pictures - it´s just not possible to do this beautiful paint justice with a normal camera and without photographic talent/skills...

Very nice indeed, nice parts and crazy colour! I have an Adept in caribbean reef, got some inspiration for an update, thanks!

Thanks - she´s weighting in at 11,36 kg ready to run with the heavy ~500g pedals, bottle cage and everything like on the pictures :)

Back