Wtd air rifle trade for bike parts

tommy1979

Retro Guru
Hi wondering on the off chance that any of you decent chaps could help out. I'm after a decent air rifle with scope but only have a shed load of new and used bike bits to trade if anyone could help that would be awesome

I have thought of trading off topic stuff for bike stuff before. Sure it happens but is often unlikely to find someone with the right parts that is also interested in what you have.

Lol it just takes so long to list everything but have tires tubes bars stems wheels forks shifters chains casettes cables to be honest you name it I have it but as you know its finding the right person for the items, just thought it might be easier to find someone with a rifle looking for parts ;)

I know over here on craigs list(gumtree's u.s. equivelent) they have a barter section...does gumtree?

sylus":1h6g4bve said:
I know over here on craigs list(gumtree's u.s. equivelent) they have a barter section...does gumtree?

In theory we have craigslist in the uk, just no one uses it. Barter isn't really done in the uk for some reason i've never understood.

Back