The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

I'll play, this is one of my favourite shots of the Swift now gone, but not forgotten ..

ZSnow1.JPG

Enjoy!!

A few I took at the weekend. All of the photos were taken with my iPhone and edited with iPhoto.

Ferrari 458:
a321555c.jpg

d4a6618b.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spider:
61c6e5da.jpg

f2ead437.jpg

McLaren MP4-12C (very disappointed at how 'boring' it looked compared to the Fezzas):
1255cc43.jpg

And an AC Cobra Replica which was taken a while ago, but which I've just edited to soften the background like the others:
5b98c8ca.jpg

Saw this guy yesterday in Eugene, Oregon, where I was attending my daughter's university graduation. I thought the costume was unusual, because most riders in that bicycle-friendly town wear helmets

tuu.jpg

dam i just resized this and dident save the original, anyone know if i can undo it. i used paint

Attachments

• P1010312.JPG
    P1010312.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 956
Kaiser , that picture is amazing!!
Little girl starting her journey through life. What will she encounter? Mountains? Water? What ever it will be, it will be hard sometimes, it will be beautiful sometimes....

ive been playing with photo editing software, this was done in photomatix and lightroom

a bit over cooked but i wanted to see what could be done

befour and after

Attachments

• P1030756 - Copy.JPG
    P1030756 - Copy.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 894
  • boat on beach - Copy.jpg
    boat on beach - Copy.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 894
lumos2000":280a8d4c said:
dam i just resized this and dident save the original, anyone know if i can undo it. i used paint
Nice, very similar to one of mine [straight out of the camera tho] :cool:
076.jpg

Back