Whyte PRST-1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

solari63

Retro Newbie
My old Whyte PRST-1 for sale.

It's hasn't been out on the trails for over 5 years now and deserves a new home.

These bikes were the bees knees when they came out then became ugly and unloved, now a few people with taste are taking another look at them.

Over and above all that they are a great ride.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0848523602

Cut and paste to own a slice of full suspension history!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bike

Need a firm price in here fella and welcome to the forum, different section for Ebay adverts. Mods will lock the thread, if you don't add a firm price.

...Failed to put a price..

so, due to the schoolboy error of not reading the 'for sale' rules, I'll not be supplying you the SRP bolts I promised in your other post.

:LOL:

GLWS when you put the price up. :cool:

The price is listed on eBay, the seller was given bad information in the other thread and told to put it in here. Ok so he didn't mention it was an eBay sale but hey he is a newbie and not to know the exact process of dealings of this site.

And whilst we're at it the very fact it was felt necessary to congratulate the seller for their "honesty" strikes me as a bit off. Sure we get a lot of people signing up with one intention only, but at the end of the day it means we as a community are aware of an item that may possibly interest us, instead of it going to the tip or sold below the radar on the bay. These users are not to be frowned upon, they are infact a source of life to our group.

JeRkY":2cay5j0k said:
The price is listed on eBay, the seller was given bad information in the other thread and told to put it in here. Ok so he didn't mention it was an eBay sale but hey he is a newbie and not to know the exact process of dealings of this site. .

As usual your talking Bolloxs Jerky..this is the advice he was given and he made no mention of an ebay sale attached

sylus":2cay5j0k said:
Honest if nothing else

The section you need will be the 98----> onwards members sale section

you must attach a price...pics will help your sale

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=39 .

Ok let me take back the bad advice, it was useful advice just off target in this case.

But "talking bollox as usual", really? I just had the impression that there is often an amount of disregard and resistance to new folk joining in simply order to sell there old wares. Not from you as such ( as far as I recall, but in general)

The chap took the advice that was offered, which you can't argue was wrong for his circumstance, and then gets badgered for pricing and a very generous offer of some shiny trinkets withdrawn. His only apparant crime being posting where it was suggested he should postafter his introduction and not reading the rules. Let's face it how many of us ever read the manual? Friendly pointers are one thing, but too often pointers are blunt at best and rarely encourage a user to stick around.

I'm growing a bit tired, I think this is the second time I have been attacked in the trading area in the last week. If people have a problem with me please bring it to my attention. If I am usually talking bollox, please bring it to my attention. Although never meeting you stylus, I have an element of respect for you, not least for your relentless work in the eBay watch area, I'm saddenned that you think so little of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back