HoNC - Who's actually going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking the same Ed

No way we could stay together over that distance, just not practical really.
Guess natural splits may evolve anyhow if some of us started together. I am not going to Sunday ride it, but not planning to flat out and blow up either. Prefer not to stop too much. Last time only stopped for 10 mins at the cafe stop on the 100k.

Happy to ride with any like minded souls :D

we should all meet up prior to start I think. Meet and greet and get a RB HonC picture together.

Ed - you're going my pace cos you're towing me most of the way . :LOL:

Need to get there at least a hour before kick off then ;)
We got there 1/2 hour before last year and after registration and setting up we were late leaving :roll:
Gus/James you guys going up together :?:

Wu-Tangled":f3fhibpk said:
we should all meet up prior to start I think. Meet and greet and get a RB HonC picture together.

Ed - you're going my pace cos you're towing me most of the way . :LOL:

good idea Gus - you can both tow me with spare inner tubes ;)

I intend to just take it steady and stop for some cheese and wine at the halfway point.

Starting together and then naturally splitting up sounds good (and I suspect keeping such a large group together for long would be a logistical nightmare too).

Liking the cheese and wine idea although a drop of claret in the Camelbak may taste a bit funky. I take it we will have a proper bottle with corkscrew and glasses, none of this declasse plastic nonsense?

Kev and Gus, feel free to shelter behind my bulk as I lumber along at 5 m.ph. up, down and on the flat (interpretation of singlespeed - to travel at one speed regardless of terrain).

I'm planning to be there. Entry no. 306.

I'll be attempting the 100k, on my cross bike. Tyres at 67.5psi :roll: ;)

ededwards":3j88h77o said:
Kev and Gus, feel free to shelter behind my bulk as I lumber along at 5 m.ph. up, down and on the flat (interpretation of singlespeed - to travel at one speed regardless of terrain).

just like the Peaks again then - through and off, through and off for 100k :LOL:

grahame":9sv0hwjp said:
I'm planning to be there. Entry no. 306.

I'll be attempting the 100k, on my cross bike. Tyres at 67.5psi :roll: ;)

Grahame, where did you get conformation of the entry and number?

Wu-Tangled":329q23c7 said:

What Gus really wanted to ask but was too bashful to so "Grahame, where did you confirm that 67.5 psi is the optimum pressure?"

ededwards":1cvuya89 said:
Wu-Tangled":1cvuya89 said:

What Gus really wanted to ask but was too bashful to so "Grahame, where did you confirm that 67.5 psi is the optimum pressure?"

:LOL:

and stem lengh and angle , direction of the wind and weather forecast .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back