What colour should I repaint the bike?

• Baby blue

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Lime green

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
cyfa2809":2l7pvqyi said:
You need the flame bar to match!

Its got the match stem.....but is using my old Reverse bar (mainly because it is being built up on the cheap....the frame was only £20).

Ah i have that stem too. Its not bad at all.

Thats a bargain frame.

Thread for that now? Haha.

That's quite a weight saving for a couple of reasonably small items!

Love the superstar pedals. A friend has some on his bike and I am tempted to switch but my DMRs have been so good.

I was pretty surprised too....pleased as well because it didn't cost the earth. The cranks were pretty damn cheap from STW which was good. I was going to trade in my Diabolus for some new Atlas AM's as part of their crank amnesty. But this way I get the cranks I want for this and get to keep the Diabolus for my P1.

The pedals are ace....not ridden in anger yet, but mucking about in the road they felt well grippy even with beaten up old skate shoes. Again, cheap....I couldn't bear the thought of dropping 100 sheets on a pair of pedals, especially as I always seem to rip pins out.

DMR pedals ate good, they just seem a bit small these days. Can't knock em though, I learnt to ride flats on a pair of V12's.

ChrisR":12uk7c2j said:
That's quite a weight saving for a couple of reasonably small items!

Love the superstar pedals. A friend has some on his bike and I am tempted to switch but my DMRs have been so good.

First proper ride on the Nano's today and they are much more grippy than the A Frames.

I'd definitely say give 'em a go. I don't think they'll take as much of a hammering as the A Frames because there is a lot less material to them. That's not an issue as the Midlands are not exactly rock central!

cyfa2809":17ofbeq2 said:
Ah i have that stem too. Its not bad at all.

Thats a bargain frame.

Thread for that now? Haha.

That's how I ended up with it! I was just going to use the SX for everything, but couldn't resist.

I may start a thread for it - will need to get some photos on the go though!

The SX where it seems to work best....(Sherwood Pines bike park)

IMAG0013.jpg

Stripped and regreased the headset, BB and crank axle today because something was creaking like no mans business after the last manky ride. All sorted now and a new E 13 LG1 will be getting ordered tomorrow.

Couple of pics from Tuesday nights ride at Cannock - my bike in Cali mode (covered in dust...it needs cleaning, but everytime I do it rains so I've settled for a dusty rather than a muddy bike).

Only is an E13 LG1 chain device instead of the Blackspire C4 that is now on the Lopes. It seems to be OK, but is a lot of money for what it is and runs a bit noisily despite being aligned perfectly after many hours of faffing.

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Still waiting to sort out my XT brakes. Hopefully they will be in stock soon.

I believe the pedals are ht ones - same as nukeproofs which i have. I was impressed by them also despite only using v8's with terror pins before the nukeproofs just perform well.

What brakes are they? Didnt know the strokers had a 4pot caliper?
Nice chainring.

Back