• wtb_rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yo-nate-y

• zigzag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it ain't a proper wet ride until you do what Zigzags photo perfectly displays! the fatter the tyre the better in my opinion too! :p

i was tempted by the tilt shift until i got to zigzags - i liked the effect as i scrolled down to reveal more of the image too...

twain":ms47t11j said:
i was tempted by the tilt shift until i got to zigzags - i liked the effect as i scrolled down to reveal more of the image too...

same here! scrolling down to more and more water. cool!

Hard, hard, hard......

ones that really caught my eye.....

Makster for the effect,
Nader for the monochrome shot, really nice..look at the leaves on the trees.
Fluffy chicken...really british pic, especially in summer.

But in the end, Rio or Zigzag? Art or action? Relaxation or tension? Yin or Yang?

Need divine help, or a random selector tool to choose this month :?

Dave

Piperdave":3sh1vgls said:
Fluffy chicken...really british pic, especially in summer.

Just happened to be popping in to York centre form the York CtC cycle show.
The river had burst it banks and flooded the place, poor camera phone though and the ducks wouldn't sit still :LOL:
The next day the bike had gone and the water was even higher.

lewis1641":2a8i5fmy said:
When I saw the brief I immediately thought that the water should be a feature rather than a backdrop. For this reason I am drawn to sinnerman and zigzag although I really like the tilt shift effect of wtb rider.

I am voting sinnerman

Yep, that narrows a lot of the list down. Nice bikes, but this isnt BOTM with a lake in the background. ;)

Well done to all entrants though. POTM should be bigger really.

What I've seen here is the attempt to give a sole meaning to the POTM subject purpose. I find it wrong as it should be left exclusively to the author imagination and creativity... The subject is IMO wide enough for all the submissions, and shouldn't be narrowed down by some comments.

t-stoff":23evvqz0 said:
What I've seen here is the attempt to give a sole meaning to the POTM subject purpose. I find it wrong as it should be left exclusively to the author imagination and creativity... The subject is IMO wide enough for all the submissions, and shouldn't be narrowed down by some comments.

I dont disagree, at the end of the day, like BOTM, its peoples choice on what they vote for. But seeing a nice klein/yeti (insert top bike here) and put the picture title in the background isnt imaginative for me.

Back