FAT Chance

Mine have all been standard threads Mr K, nice fats lads did ZZ not get the chain right without going half link and tensioner mikee? I would gear it up too ;)

just a scrapbox build to see what like

it's okay ,needs higher bars and probably 21 gears
might get back to it in a while ,might not

Not sure if it helps ( delete if not !) but have some comparison pics if Fat Vs Wicked …….

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 661
Wee update. I tried to get the build on this one going again and hit the stumbling block with the BB again. Made a bit of effort this time and tried to find a tap to clear the threads. I eventually found out that the thread should be a M8 X 1.0 and spent an inordinate amount of time procuring one (ended up buying a full cheap tap set) only for the M8 tap to get stuck in the thread :x bollox! I wasn't going to get the bike finished for a meet so lshelved it for later.

Fast forward to today, a bit of spindle research turned up the use of Cooks BB axles. And today this appeared in an ebay search

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 591wt_1396

I'm now wondering if this is what I have? I'm going to resurrect a thread I started asking about BB threads.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I brought a BB direct from cooks bros for the Monster , drop jack a line , was reasonably priced and came within a week !

Great service

Getting there. Just need to cable up the gears and a bit of a fettle and were good to go :)

7467395256_4f41c08d6d_b.jpg

If it ever stops raining I'll get some better pics up.

Latest posts

Back