Raleigh DHO 2000, my new build project, nearly finished....

SHE RIDES LIKE A DREAM!

Finally got chance to get her out the other week, didn't do much on her but she got air born a few times ;)

Really happy with her, I just wish I had more time ride her, however that will come in time. None the less, heres (yet!) another pic or two of her just prior to her first real outing.

Oh she's called Clementine by the way.

p4pb7973060.jpg

p4pb7973062.jpg

Safe trails all and keep it rubber side down x

Hi all.

Just thought I'd share this one with you. A while back I thought I'd write to mbuk and tell them about the bike. So under the slight influence of rum a letter was sent with not much thought about it. Today I find this....

p4pb8330574.jpg

p4pb8330577.jpg

So made it with it. It really is a pleasure to ride it. The suspension really does work well and regardless of its age, I'd say it could compete easly with any other my other dh bikes (an asx, stinky supremes, gemini).

And the helmet will be a welcome replacement for a 2003 giro Xen.

best regards, and safe trails

J

Re: Raleigh DHO 2000, my new build project, nearly finished.

Hi all

After a while playing about on a cannondale gemini I thought I best rebuild my Raleigh back up for its annual ride however this time I didn't strip her back down and I've left her built with the intention of riding her more than once a year.
She's more or less the same build as before but with a deetraks rear wheel and some new bars/stem as my old easton stem died after a good life of service.

I'm still so made up with how she rides and how active/responsive the back end is. She brings such a smile to my face its crazy.
The pics below are from a recent day out in the lakes.

Safe trails all

Attachments

• smaller 2013-09-14 16.24.36.jpg
    smaller 2013-09-14 16.24.36.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 733
  • 2013-09-14 16.25.03.jpg
    2013-09-14 16.25.03.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 733
  • smaller 2013-09-14 16.47.07 ssss.jpg
    smaller 2013-09-14 16.47.07 ssss.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 733
Re: Raleigh DHO 2000, my new build project, THE ADDITION (No 2)

Hello all

After some time away from the bike due to various reasons I have a feeling my life in pedals will soon be back with the new addition to my rsp collection

Its going to take some time to get her built up and going but I'm over the moon to now own two of these stunning frames.

I'll keep the pictures coming as and when I make any headway on her

Safe trails all

Attachments

• the new one.jpg
    the new one.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 599
Jimmylad,

Glad I could oblige. How's the build coming along? I was hoping to get my riding mates to swing by the Forest on our way back down from a road-trip to the Peaks. The draw of Cannock was too great for them though. Would have been cool to have met up though... oh well...

Take it easy mate and happy trails.

Mark

Back