Big Dog Training

Marcus, on way home, sorry. I was thinking of next weekend. Looks a beautiful day for it..enjoy!

J - will update when home

back again..

yep, the ride is Sunday 1st July.

Cool, 9.30 is do-able i think. Will be coming from Preston Park just after 9, so definitely at the car-park/start line for 9.30

Shame you won't be here Dan, but i can let you off just this once...

no worries bud :)

just don't want to keep you all waiting whilst I fanny around trying to find you.

i'll be coming down past Gatwick/Crawley via M23/A23

Will it be obvious where to find you all when I arrive at park entrance?

yes, hopefully. We usually gather in one of the car parks on the left after the gate. It's about 100/200 yds up. There is another car park directly on the left as you come in. Depending on volume of people, we may end up in there. I should be there a little bit before 9.30, so I'll try and let you know where we are...I'll pm you my number

Did a couple of laps ...or the bits i know anyway :oops: and its drying out very nicely :cool: however ...... there are now a large number of pike......
"travellers" ;) on the area just before the road splits, dont look like
they have been there long as there are no piles of rubbish all over the place... could be a different story by next week :shock:
planning to go up during the week with marcus and have a spin round :)
will post up with time and day if anyone else fancys it ?
Mick :)

Going up to stanmer tomorrow evening if anyone fancys it,
marcus and myself at the mo but it would be great if others want to join us for a bimble round the woods :)
meeting for six/six thirty ...depending on the m25 :roll:
Mick :)

Back