Xbox 360 corner...

Yeah con soles really dont lend them selves to FPS games due to the dear old control pad.

Keyboard and mouse will alway be superior,on consoles its always compensated for by a level of programed in auto aim, nudge the crosshair near in the general direction of a target, let rip and remarkably your bullets his. Try the same on the PC and you'll miss. Aim actually counts.

Consoles are better for footy/racing games. PC's rule the roost for FPS and RTS.

They have as you have point out tried several times to introduce kb/mouse for various consoles, theres one for the 360 too but its supposed to be a horrible delay between input and movement in game.

+ console (games) makers dont really want them to take off as it will instantly lead to a split in skill levels in online games. Those who fork out for the kb/mouse would suddenly destroy those who used a standard control pad.

Ive been into gaming for some time...it partially filled the gap in the time when i stopped cycling :p. Ive made quite a bit of money from tournaments and have represented the UK in a few EU wide competitions. Oh and been interviewed by Martin Bell for a program on the future of warfare...which was a little weird seeing as im not in the armed forces and hope i never have to see real combat in any way.... but none the less it was fun!

Its all pretty much faded these days...one day i'll get fully back in there in a similar fashion as ive got back into bikes!

yeah theres is a clan on PS3 that are only allowed to use them frag fx controllers and apparently they are kicking ass on COD4

saying that even if i had one the stella FAR outways any advantages :LOL:

i know its an oldie but i have spent the best part of the last 3 days playing rainbow 6 vegas,still an awesome game :)

Playing COD4 last night - saw Heathy was on there but we couldnt get to chat or play as we were constantly trying to get the three people I play with together too - soon we will have a match Heathy!

Getting better at it but its amazing how much time some people devote to it!!

right , sent you all be my friend requests, borrowed cod4 off a mate too - I'm new to this so be gentle.

dunno when I'm gonna be on tho.

RBG ;)

retrobikeguy":3eudetas said:
right , sent you all be my friend requests, borrowed cod4 off a mate too - I'm new to this so be gentle.

dunno when I'm gonna be on tho.

RBG ;)

Saw you playing deathmatch on "ambush" this evening so joined your match. Instantly saw a G.I and shot him in the head, turned out to be you!!!!!! :D

How the frig do I get my Mic to work ????, I can hear you guys screaming for mercy but can't join in :( , Oh,The volume is the opposite way round on my wired headset too :? wierd - when I turn it up I can't hear you , when I turn it down - its OK :?:

Back