• Klein Pulse Comp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M2 Stumpjumper

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • None of them, dont be stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stumpy.

Konas are ten a penny on here. And has it not crossed anyones mind why the Klein is the only one with the seat post still in it?

That Cindercone has been there for at least 6 months so I am sure they would do a deal.

I looked at the Stumpy the other day and while I was tempted, I thought there was too much chain slap for the price.

I'd probably go for the Kona, but only because I already have an M2 Stumpy that's been mine from new!

Depends what you want, but the Stumpy is a proper xc race frame and if you are in the mood it flies. :cool:

Enid_Puceflange":hy20wqmr said:
oldave":hy20wqmr said:
None at those prices, but if had to be one then the Cindercone.

Whats wrong with the prices?

Please explain :?

G

Agree.
Wish my local had those up for sale but then London prices would push them a lot higher

Simply on cost grounds. Say 50 for the Cindercone. Plus a minimum of 30 to repaint (assuming that it's structurally WORTH repainting) even with a few rattle cans. Plus say near a ton for parts. A 180 quid bike it won't ever be, so much cheaper to buy a complete running one. Just one not very good example - this DB had no takers at 65 BIN (and at 40 quid I might even buy it!).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150845590762? ... 1423.l2649

And at that age/price etc one old bike is very much like another.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
firedfromthecircus":oiserd63 said:
Depends what you want, but the Stumpy is a proper xc race frame and if you are in the mood it flies. :cool:

agree prob the best frame but it is just a tad to dear, if you can get them to take £20 off you have a bargain ;)

Back