Whiskey town racer (DONE)

The kores temporary & the original was well past rescuing when I got it unfortunately!

Tc

VERY VERY NICE BIKE TONY,LOOKS LOVELY IN THEM COLOURS,THINK IT CONTRASTS WELL,IT WILL BE A LOVELY RIDER.. ;)

Great looking frame - Mountain Goats somehow always have a classy aura about them, even in paintjobs like yours has (mean that in a good way).

More stuff

fb89542d.jpg

5e090201.jpg

f5e55215.jpg

fe373b7a.jpg

Tc

Loving this build, and seeing the sShockwave sticker sure has brought some lovely memories flooding back. Which reminds me, I'm getting left behind on my goat build as its still in a box. Rush on steady ;)

ratcapa":180p2pci said:
Loving this build, and seeing the sShockwave sticker sure has brought some lovely memories flooding back. Which reminds me, I'm getting left behind on my goat build as its still in a box. Rush on steady ;)

Come on get it out & let's have a herd of them on show!

Tc

Tc":1tfccvrz said:
ratcapa":1tfccvrz said:

Come on get it out & let's have a herd of them on show!

Tc

Unfortunately it won't be sporting the original paint like yours is but as soon as i get the cash together it will be off for paint as most of the bits I need to complete are already in my posession. Your build is the inspiration I needed though so keep going ;)

Update got all the component parts on but not the ones I need, still after the black control tech post & stem & the black hyperlites, as you can see it's a jumble at the moment red hypers,black syncros post & the salsa stem. However I do have all the m900 in place including my 180mm cranks!

5d7f7ffa.jpg

9c171303.jpg

ddcb535c.jpg

f1815d9d.jpg

Tc

Back