Empty

Rick Draper":1yymoftd said:
NOS Shock a Billy decals :cool:
2b108556.jpg
Are you repainting the front triangle, too? The paint looks to be in good condition.

mfh126":1gocng7u said:
Rick Draper":1gocng7u said:
NOS Shock a Billy decals :cool:
2b108556.jpg
Are you repainting the front triangle, too? The paint looks to be in good condition.

Got these just so I have them if I do decide to paint the triangle in the future. Right now it's not on the agenda, I will be painting the forks and the rear triangle though.

Pauls stoplights:
P1020935.jpg

Just awaiting the Judy butter and I will rebuild the forks. It had no oil in the bumping cartridge so no wonder the forks were a tad bouncy :eek:

Only need to sort the bottom bracket then I will paint the rear triangle.

Been super lucky to get in contact with the original rider Mr Casey Kunselman. He has been brilliant, telling me about the history of the bike bike and some of the spec he can remember from riding the bike. Said it was a brilliant blast from the past and he is still riding and is now on a Ibis HD riding round the Santa Cruz area.

Casey Kunselman":nhvrz860 said:
This was definitely pre-production, there were several versions, the next one was given to my teammate, and it was nicer, more refined, seemed to accelerate better. I had a mag21lt until the "Diablo" fork came out (Which was renamed Judy DH as Jamis owned Diablo), Rock Shox gave me a Diablo when I qualified top 3 at Mammoth DH, that must have been 94?. Beautiful fork, sand-cast, red, and deep hard ano coating on the tubes. The damping wasn't better, but the fork was much more rigid.

Been busy doing bits on it and building up a nice pile of parts for it. Up to now I have rebuilt the Judys, they are far better now they have oil in the damping cartridge and checked the pivots which I am pleased to say were all pretty tight.

Few teasers:
P1020970.jpg

P1020971.jpg

P1020972.jpg

kingroon":f5maflge said:
Where did you find that chain? ;) :LOL:

Was waiting for someone to comment on that :oops: It's the original one that came with the bike. Will fit a new one when it's ready to use but at the moment it's just getting used to sort the chainline out.

Need a few bits but I am gearing up to build up SAB 1 at the minute :D

Back