Retrobike National Series Rd 4: Yorkshire Dales ~ 07/07/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may be concreting now, but the dates are all over the place so may not be :roll: will 100% commit night before :D but i have a doris pass ;)

Help

Im an intenet spaz, how do i get on this ride? my modern ridings mates get embarrassed by my lycra fetish, what's a lob sided bulge between friends ,maybe i have found somewhere that will accept me for who i really am ;) [/list]

Eat My Dirt Ninja Bike Cleaner FREE

I'm definitely coming to this barring any emergencies, and I'm coming with some treats!

Before I go any further, I must say I have run this past the Guvnor and he says it's ok. 

I'm bringing quite a few samples of a new bike degreaser/cleaner a friend has developed, and is made and bottled here in Huddersfield. 

Eat My Dirt Ninja Bike Cleaner does work a bit differently from other products. It's pH neutral, doesn't damage paint like some cleaners and you can dilute it quite a lot and it's still effective. I use it around the house, on the car, everywhere. 

I've got a box full to give away FREE!!!

e5bc8c73.jpg

Oh, and what's this?

Stickers too!!! Made by our very own awesome GilM. 

f1814712.jpg

I think it's really good, I'm not getting paid for doing this - I just think it's a good product worth supporting.

It's not for sale yet.... but it will be soon!

Thanks all. 

http://www.eatmydirt.eu/

He'll need to change that old hazard symbol to the GHS one before they go on sale ;)

Hope the weather holds out for us :)

What the price of the er refreshments like up there and how close to the start is breakfast ?

FluffyChicken":27axal6t said:
He'll need to change that old hazard symbol to the GHS one before they go on sale ;)

I don't think the label is finalised yet, he was trying to avoid having that warning on at all but I think there's still some discussion about it before the final product is released.

FluffyChicken":2x76q68e said:
Hope the weather holds out for us :)

What the price of the er refreshments like up there and how close to the start is breakfast ?

Lunch menu will be posted at weekend with a price list, (breakfast) I'll be having something at DMC before we start.

The weather will be hot & sunny, I put a request in last month :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back