Early 90s Titanium Lemond-Litespeed (semi retro)

warrior4life

Old School Hero
I know its not exactly a retro build but it rides perfect and the 1 x 10 is awesome.
I've owned and built a few retro bikes in the past and im usually disappointed, They look great but arent as fast as my modern bikes, First ride to work on it (9 miles trails and 4 miles road) and Im quicker than my 2011 cannondale caadx cross bike.
I usually take a few weeks to truly bond with a bike but this is awesome straight away.
The only retro parts are XTR seat post, Lemond frame, Specialized chainset and square taper BB, I do have a flite saddle to fit but the selle italia is very compfy and looks good, All i need is an xt-xtr front v brake and bar ends.

n21st2.jpg

wsuvly.jpg

Lovely!.....sounds like you are enjoying it too, which is the only really important thing!.... :D

As far as I know its a litespeed built frame, There's some articles saying so. Just been out for a spin and its awesome!

At the moment, Just scouring ebay for an xt or xtr front v with lever.
I made the mistake of buying a rear with lever, I should have just waited and bought a pair.

Nice bike mate!

Is that an On One Bar you've got there? If so how do you find it? I've been eyeing one up!

Back