Mountain Mayhem 2012 - the Aftermath

drystonepaul":vyog8efi said:
As one of those who may have shouted "Shabba" into said earphones I do feel somewhat responsible.

Happy to chip in for repair or replacements...

blatently it is you Paul, I never even got one heckle in before they packed up.

:LOL:

Wu-Tangled":3p4k009r said:
@Andy - damn it, sorry to hear of the speakers.

How much does a new set run at? Shall we have a post MM whip round....as without them that weekend wouldve been somewhat worse...

Everyone?

G

Me too!...

Guys, you are all too kind, really. Thanks very much for the offers, they are very much appreciated, but there is no need. Was an accident, so no problem.

New model of them now run at £1300 :shock: , so will see if I can get some new compression drivers to fit instead...
I will be buying a limiter so ok for next year!

:D Cheers, makes me happy to be part of the community

:)

I've got a pair of Warfedale 3190's you can have as a stand-in if you need them buddy.
They're just sat in my spare room at the mo

@Gump. Hope you can get spares. Assume given they looked PA quality you might be able to. Either way would like to chip in for repair / replacement since it was DSP ranting about 200GS which tipped them over the edge ;)

My Quads are sat in storage if you want to borrow those for your next gig. ESL panels might not be so good in the damp.

Good news on the megaphone front, got a new microphone assemble en route from Germany.

John":1714iald said:

Good news on the megaphone front, got a new microphone assemble en route from Germany.

I was asked by some random competitor about the Hecklerphone, I mentioned it was broken he was gutted, he said it was the best thing about Mayhem last year !

Back