S-WORKS YEAR?

yeah 400gms over what I would of expected if indeed my scale are correct. My 18" zaskar weighed in at 1950gms on the same scales just now.

15.5" is a size offered by Specialized. Good response from
Specialized too. Your pics do make it look more genuine than not to me. Some things don't look right to me, but Specialized would know better than me. Does seem a little heavy. Think I'm leaning more towards genuine than not now.

Rampage":3ii0fjv0 said:
It's certainly a nice frame whether it's fake or not!
not at £300+ its not

CHASE76":3ii0fjv0 said:
Yeah I'm still none the wiser :?
i think it is a fake

i'll take pics of my m5 triangle label in morning

the drop outs don't match any s-works of that era

people who think it is a bit of work to copy a frame turning a $50 frame into a $2000 frame would be worth it

get your money back

Found these 2 pics on the net....same rear end and headtube
177.jpg

20-02-08_0853.jpg

..... have to say after seeing your photos it does look genuine but the weight is off putting especialy for a tiny frame - how accurate are your scales?

it is nice looking frame but if it was me in your position, it would always niggle me that it may not be genuine - :?

Not too sure if the scale are correct to be honest but like you say I would always wonder if was genuine or not? It is a nice frame though, I'm gonna take it down the local Spesh dealer today to see what they make of it.

Just checked the scales and they are spot on, just weighed my iphone 4 and it was 141gms which is what an iphone weighs. So would appear the frame is definelty over weight.

Latest posts

Back