Regina 2 prong removal tool

Quizzer

Dirt Disciple
Hi..I am looking for a Regina 2 prong removal tool.

regina2prongremover.jpg

Thanks ..Quizzer

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Filing suntourremoval tool prongs for regina freewheel.

Hi, Thanks for the info, i used a grinder on my suntour 2 prong tool and it done the job perfectly for me. I was careful to grind both sides of the prongs equally and got a very nice fit on the regina freewheel.
I put the spindle back in to hold the tool nice and snug but only just touching to allow for movement to free the freewheel.
The tool was held in a vice and i turned the wheel anti clockwise to free the freewheel.
Prior to doing this i had the wheel freewheel side down and applied a fair amount of my homemade penetrating oil to the back of the freewheel.

The freewheel came off without a problem.

I had done this before i put my wanted add for the regina freewheel removal tool, as i would still like to get one if one is available.

Regards..Quizzer

Hi Quizzer

I think this is a Cyclo version of the Regina tool and has both types of Regina remover ;)

It is a swine to photograph properly :oops:

Make me an offer if you are interested ;)

Attachments

• Cyclo 4.jpg
    Cyclo 4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 632
  • Cyclo 3.jpg
    Cyclo 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 632
  • Cyclo 2.jpg
    Cyclo 2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 632
  • Cyclo 1.jpg
    Cyclo 1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 632
Regina oro removal tool

"just out of curiosity will that remove the Regina ORO BX series of freewheels as above? "

Hi..Yes i think it would.

It has 20 splines and the Regina oro has 20 splines and the diameter seems to be the same. Not sure but i have not come across another Regina freewheel with a different diameter and requiring a different Regina removal tool apart from the two pronged type.

Regards..Quizzer

Back