Mountain Mayhem 2012 - the Aftermath

daj":ukh9hcfk said:
I just drifted off with a big smile foot tapping to "long dark tunnel"

That comment alone has made the trips up and down the hill to my car, pushing my trolley laden with turntables etc through the sludge, worth all of the effort :cool:

Just a shame its 12 months until the next one

It was a good weekend for sure!!

Tunes were great, maybe we need a bigger tent, sturdy table and more lights next year :) TT were good call, bad luck on being dropped though. still have plenty of smoke fluid left too, amazingly :LOL:

Good news though... Amp was fine!!
Bad news, speakers are Fu%£^"

Warning kids, shouting into 'phones with a kw of power and no limiter WILL kill your speakers! Bugger. Bye bye Martin Audios.

gump":14gm710f said:
It was a good weekend for sure!!

Tunes were great, maybe we need a bigger tent, sturdy table and more lights next year :) TT were good call, bad luck on being dropped though. still have plenty of smoke fluid left too, amazingly :LOL:

Good news though... Amp was fine!!
Bad news, speakers are Fu%£^"

Warning kids, shouting into 'phones with a kw of power and no limiter WILL kill your speakers! Bugger. Bye bye Martin Audios.

Sorry to hear about the speakers :shock:
I noticed last night that one of my 1210's has lost it's light, but that should be an easy fix

@Andy - damn it, sorry to hear of the speakers.

How much does a new set run at? Shall we have a post MM whip round....as without them that weekend wouldve been somewhat worse...

Everyone?

G

Wu-Tangled":2hmwk6zv said:

How much does a new set run at? Shall we have a post MM whip round....as without them that weekend wouldve been somewhat worse...

Everyone?

G

of course :cool:

daj":1pwx8az7 said:
Wu-Tangled":1pwx8az7 said:

Everyone?

G

of course :cool:

Agreed

As one of those who may have shouted "Shabba" into said earphones I do feel somewhat responsible.

Happy to chip in for repair or replacements...

Back