East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Nice one Ed
I need a (w) like on Top Gear to denote Torrential rain and a (d) for darkness although next to Phils ride in the same conditions it looks like "excuses ,excuses" :LOL:

Wobble dates are ....
Pity you don't score points for the number of pints / miles ratio or we would be winners easily :D

I think Rob Geoff and Myself are doing this on 4th / 5th August anyone fancy the other place ?

I'm very 50/50 at the moment 'cos I don't know if it will clash with holidays. I'd like to do it if available but will happily stand aside if someone else is kean.

Bon Jovi Bridge

Can I suggest that the bridge in Jaguar Wood is henceforth refered to as 'Bon Jovi' bridge; it is most definitely Slippery When Wet. I have some really good gravel rash to prove it. No lasting damage. Mrs Rum is ok, and so are the bikes. Hope Phil is ok too.

Bon Jovi bridge :LOL:
Priceless
Rob ...yes I remember now :roll:
Any takers ...come on you know you want to ;)
Full Tent base camp thing going on again so anyone wanting tocome and watch can grab a brew and heckle :D

I'm definitely up for this,if we can get mr.and mrs.hidetherum involved we can have a mixed team of 5,how about it?

icarus":3qvsumc6 said:
I'm definitely up for this,if we can get mr.and mrs.hidetherum involved we can have a mixed team of 5,how about it?
It is a great idea, just a shame i cannot make up the team as i am busy that night on my wife's friends 40th. If it does come off though i will probably pop over Saturday and see you all.

Nice and hot here
Hit 40 c yesterday but only dropped to mid 20's overnight which was too hot
Still raining there I guess ?
Off into Naples today they all think we are mad to even leave the house but mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun don't they !

Back