1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail - work in progress

Big_Al

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi all...

I'm long overdue in doing a proper intro / work in progress post!!

I've got a 1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail which originally caught my eye when I was getting a bike serviced by a bike recycling charity - I had to have it and the rest is history!!!

If you're a purist and everything has to be original, then please look away now.....I got it to ride it and have added some bits & pieces I like, but maybe not everyone's taste....

Having said that, I have got some other original parts to go on (Marin blue canti brakes and the proper brake shifters) when I get the time and the inclination - I've also got the original white industries cranks, but not the chain rings.... (thanks to anyone I've purchased some bits off!)

Anyway, this read is useless without pics!!!

7455706478_26ba0469f6_b.jpg

7455701266_61cba1f976_z.jpg

7455696422_cb00e9629c_z.jpg

7455691886_8d78f8758a_c.jpg

7455687246_53bdd305fe_z.jpg

Cheers n' beers

Big Al

MARIN

hello, i ve just finnished a 1995 indian rebuild but its nothing like yours, i ll post some pics when its sunny enough to take some. yours looks very nice, my brother used to have a bear valley se which he GAVE AWAY :x .

drew

Thanks Drew - interested to see your build as well...

Can't believe your brother would simply give away a bike like that!

Yeah, the forks in particular were spotless - only the odd little stone chip here and there on the whole frame :D :D :D

MARIN

hi vinnya77 wait till you see what i did to your old one, just put the decals on this morning.

sorry foy hi jacking the post.

cheers drew

Back