Spooky Bandwagon

great!

Hey chap! Really glad Squiffy can help you! I know I was ready to give up untilhr agreed to help me! Big up Squiffy!
Stars and Stripes sounds SEXUAL! That's got my vote! Sounds costly tho... I've seen a bandwagon in postbox red too.., that was nice! Powder coat is always worth considering!? If you do plump for the stars and stripes, be sure to post some pics will ya!?
All the best! Kieran

Will certainly oblige with some pics once the build gets going mate, in the mean time here a few oldies I dug out that are Spooky related, the first is me on my Bandwagon circa 2000 on a flat as hell pedally SAMS DH course, second is my Metalhead circa 1998 and third is Geally on his Project X at an NPS in 1999. I was fortunate enough to be working for Spooky's UK importers around that time, hence some very fun adventures!!!
bdf39fc8.jpg
3eacfc28.jpg
70592197.jpg

Kieran, (or indeed anyone reading this) you couldn't shed any light on where I might acquire a Hope 22mm mount from? I see you sold one a while back, i'm getting nowhere. I've scanned eBay for months, written directly to Hope, and spoken to countless bike shops that still have them listed on their website yet have no stock! Grrrrrr. Looks like I might need to speak to the local CNC Engineering company after all!!!!!!!!

Guys,
Trust me.
There really, really, really aren't very many Hayes or Hope 22mm calipers or caliper halves floating around in the world right now. Good luck!

Also-
after many requests I finally added Bandwagon and Metalhead sticker kits to our store.

I'm pretty sure I still owe some people in the UK some stickers- if you see this drop me an email so that I can get the darn things over there.

Great news on the sticker kits Mickey, I'll place my order soon! I've located the illusive Hope no1 caliper and Spooky frame mount now, it's just the Hope adapter to go, if all efforts fail on that i'll get one custom made. Can't see this classic Spooky not revived to its full potential eh? ;)

Mickey":25cklmb6 said:
Guys,
Trust me.
There really, really, really aren't very many Hayes or Hope 22mm calipers or caliper halves floating around in the world right now. Good luck!

Also-
after many requests I finally added Bandwagon and Metalhead sticker kits to our store.

I'm pretty sure I still owe some people in the UK some stickers- if you see this drop me an email so that I can get the darn things over there.

Cooool! You have mail, been after these for an age ;)

Great pics! and Great news on the calliper and mount, i know how hard them things are to find. Will look forward to seeing your Bandwagon all built up :cool:

Celtic stickers are the only thing that aren't NOS.
I'm waiting on a fresh set from the printers.
When they're in I'll Facebook it-
Should be next week at the latest.

-m

Mickey":2tn0wjj6 said:
Celtic stickers are the only thing that aren't NOS.
I'm waiting on a fresh set from the printers.
When they're in I'll Facebook it-
Should be next week at the latest.

-m

Nice one, and thanks for getting back!

Wayne

Back