My kleins finished

Were you not tempted to do two totally different builds?

Like, one black parts based and one silver parts for example?

They are very nice though.

Why two of the same? I'd at least want one to be a box crown or something.

Don't get me wrong, they are gorgeous but I'd want some variety.

Nice, the only thing better than an Attitude is another one to go with it!
I guess you set the angle of the levers in the position that is the most natural for you when sat on it, I find that is the best approach.

Attachments

• IMAG3964-1.jpg
    IMAG3964-1.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 982
yeah, nice.. :cool:

I set my levers up like that too, cos I have long fingers and it's all about what's the most comfortable.. ;)

I notice they each have different decal sets.. :)

I might be wrong but has the fork from the bike on the left in the second picture been replaced?

Looks to me like the decals of the frame (solid) are different from the ones on the fork (with outline).

I happen to have a Dolomite myself and the green seems to be darker than other Dolomites I’ve seen on the flesh. I was also told about the later frames having this darker painting.

Re: Kleins

guymuttley21":1tuo8hi6 said:
I am told one is a slightly older frame hence different decals
And also the shade of green is darker too.

Very nice bikes! I think the 18" is the oldest because of the solid transfers (no outline) and the cable entries on the downtime are not in the middle but slightly higher towards the top tube.

treacle":25yzepao said:
Looking very nice indeed.

Had similar thoughts getting my mrs a xs klein of some shape or form. Means you get to see the bike in all its glory while riding alongside.

Ha!.....I get people to randomly ride my bikes with me so I can see them properly, it feels the cheapest seat is actually on the bike!....I took my Klein to the shop at mayhem this weekend and was beeped at and given the 'horns' twice on the road nearby, it must have been great too see it in the gloom of the shade from the trees at the roadside when you didn't expect it!.... :D

Back