FOUND! Hope 22mm Rear Disc Mount HBRM165H

retrocomeback

Retro Guru
Hi! Desperately seeking a Hope HBRM165H rear disc mount adapter for the old C2 number 1 caliper, it looks like this....
64c08f9c.jpg
.....cash and eternal thanks waiting! Cheers, Rich

*UPDATE - eventually found someone selling one NOS, and have commissioned a friend of a friend to make some copies so I have a few for my spares and some to sell on if anyone finds themselves in needs,

Please check your toolboxes and spare parts boxes folks, my retro build hangs on acquiring this small piece of cnc'd metal!

Thanks for the offer mate, sadly as it comes the A2Z doesn't fit between the box section chainstay and seatstay. I offered one up and it could be 'shaped' into fitting but I'm not confident it'll look very pretty, or be very reliable, this build is as much about the finish as it is the function! If I really can't source one of the Hope mounts I'm gonna have to sweet talk an engineering company into fashioning me one (and a spare!). Thanks again though pal :)

Seeing as its such a beautiful day here on the south coast I've just been out for a spin in the road bike, but to be honest I would rather be rediscovering dirt jumping on the Spooky! Can anyone help me find one of these mounts? Please!

i have a hayes caliper in 22mm fitment , they use dot4 fluid so you could use it with your hope lever ???

de564167.jpg

daa81338.jpg

pm me if intrested ;)

Thanks for the offer buddy, gonna hold faith in fixing up the Hope brake for now, I've got so many Hope parts ready to go I could probably fashion 3 complete C2 brake sets. I'll be in touch if plans change, cheers again dude!

Back