Retrobike National Series Rd 4: Yorkshire Dales ~ 07/07/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeth is where I first got thrown out of a pub - I was 15 at the time. Also Marrick Outdoor centre, just down the road, is where I lost my virginity. I wonder where Cecilia is nowdays?

REKIBorter":1doqnab4 said:
Reeth is where I first got thrown out of a pub - I was 15 at the time. Also Marrick Outdoor centre, just down the road, is where I lost my virginity. I wonder where Cecilia is nowdays?

Probably dreaming of a hunk on a Parkpre to whisk her away like a knight (on?) in shining armour.

You may find her family there waiting with pitchforks and a human sacrifice altar.... :LOL: :LOL:

Rob Atkin":33j7h47n said:
REKIBorter":33j7h47n said:

Probably dreaming of a hunk on a Parkpre to whisk her away like a knight (on?) in shining armour.

You may find her family there waiting with pitchforks and a human sacrifice altar.... :LOL: :LOL:

Actually she's quite happy eating the grass in her fluffy white coat.

is anyone passing near runcorn with room for me & merlin.
happy to share petrol cost.
my car is not running at the mo.

Looks like i'll be able to make a National series event at last, the only one that doesn't fall on my weekend at work. :D Better make the most of it and make sure i'm there. Count me in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back