Mountain Mayhem 2012 - the Aftermath

daj":3nqierwy said:
captaincosmic":3nqierwy said:
I challenge you to a duel sir ;)
I believe there is a little event calles sleepless in the saddle coming up :LOL:

Sadly I am getting married in a months time that has scuppered the rest of my "racing" :LOL: season ......Sadly you will have to wait until next year to try and conquer the WEST MIDLANDS.

Living in the shadow for a WHOLE year!! :LOL:

p.s have you written complaining yet to the timing people? :LOL:

Come up North (proper north) and have a duel at Relentless24 or the Strathpuffer - Relentless is not until October and January for Strathpuffer, so out of most peoples racing seasons. I'll even come and watch.

Legacy555":3jfwxsw3 said:
I agree with you Steve Cosmic We Came 14th very respectable..

While people slept

I slept till 4.30 then got up and put my lap in

I would of gone out in the dark but Dave said he was going out ;)

jonnyboy666":3r6t7t0i said:
the red chilli found this

.................................'Undisputed Star of the Event' photo 3 pages back!

:D :D

How totally bl**dy cool is that! :cool:

Hope you're printing and framing it... :D

captaincosmic":2fdqypvx said:
GREAT the results only show three of us as riding !
yet we rode right through the night and all ten of us got a lap in :twisted:

haha pmsl, good job you had them tena lady,s ready.looks like phil will be needing them for his tears. and how many east mid riders dose it take to put a ankle band on ? 9 i think, 1 to hold it and 8 more to turn him :LOL: :LOL: . and my 8 hours sleep saturday night was great,so warm i had to undo the bag a bit :D

matthew71":3fx61h6o said:
captaincosmic":3fx61h6o said:
GREAT the results only show three of us as riding !
yet we rode right through the night and all ten of us got a lap in :twisted:

how many east mid riders does it take to put a ankle band on ? 9 i think, 1 to hold it and 8 more to turn him :LOL: :LOL: :D

Brilliant :LOL: :LOL:

I missed that, Ed trying out a 29er, well I never.

7938e91e.jpg

Inner Chimps finished 74th in Sport Men (out of 180) - would have settled for that at the start.... Woody's 1hr 37m lap still amazes me!

Andy on my team did an amazing 1hour 24minute lap! But then he is a former southern cyclocross champ!!

Back