Mountain Mayhem 2012 - the Aftermath

GREAT the results only show three of us as riding !
yet we rode right through the night and all ten of us got a lap in :twisted:

This was my first time at MM with the retro bike clan, but not the first with my rocky, It rained at trentham gardens to but it was never as muddy as this week end.

The Rocky was loving the circuit, the first half I found tougher than the second, although 56 mins to the bridge spured me on, I was out 11.48 until 02.48 and the rain helped keep the old girl unclogged.

I would like to comment on Retro Bikes Anal Intruder I have never seen one so big before, must of belonged to the west mids gang :p .

The bike is still as it left the track, rode it to work today a few squeaks, but every thing still works very well.

altough I did a bit of a face plant landing in the river of mud, and had an argument with some bushes, my knee looks like I have been bothering badgers.

Thinking of going solo next year?????????

captaincosmic":1az3lrxu said:
GREAT the results only show three of us as riding !
yet we rode right through the night and all ten of us got a lap in :twisted:

Didnt think it would be long before one of you popped up making outrageous claims .... Take defeat with pride , There is always next year !!

WEST MIDLANDS RULES !!!! :cool: :LOL:

captaincosmic":2xgrwhqg said:
I challenge you to a duel sir ;)
I believe there is a little event calles sleepless in the saddle coming up :LOL:

Sadly I am getting married in a months time that has scuppered the rest of my "racing" :LOL: season ......Sadly you will have to wait until next year to try and conquer the WEST MIDLANDS.

Living in the shadow for a WHOLE year!! :LOL:

p.s have you written complaining yet to the timing people? :LOL:

Back