Raleigh Special Products Full Sus Prototype

nevadasmith":3aakhets said:
How do these ride? They look really 'sorted' for a 90s full susser.

Totally :cool:
Shows Raleigh really good produce icons.Nice tubing with it :D

Really enjoyed reading the txt in the magazine scans. Thank you very much for posting them (a good way to start the day for sure).

Would be truly great to see a come back by the RSP division. I still think the quality of frames and of course the paint work on some would still out class many bikes today!

Safe trails

I've got an 2000 RSP 300 (7005 frame) that I've owned from new for sale at the moment. All original.

My bro also has a 1999 RSP 400 (853 frame) in blue/red with triple clamp front suspension. Don't think he will ever part with it. I'll see if I can get some photos of it. It was a big step up from his activator at the time.....

matthew1884":5ofew6jz said:
I've got an 2000 RSP 300 (7005 frame) that I've owned from new for sale at the moment. All original.

My bro also has a 1999 RSP 400 (853 frame) in blue/red with triple clamp front suspension. Don't think he will ever part with it. I'll see if I can get some photos of it. It was a big step up from his activator at the time.....

Photos would be nice :)

Not mine some one who I ran into to at Hamsterly yesterday and he was kind enough to let me have a go. It was great to ride and the bike is in fantastic condition. It's now on my list of bikes I must have.

main.php

MADB":3jay79gg said:
Not mine some one who I ran into to at Hamsterly yesterday and he was kind enough to let me have a go. It was great to ride and the bike is in fantastic condition. It's now on my list of bikes I must have.

main.php

Well mine is still for sale as shown above....

Back