Mass clearout - Odds n' Sods left still

Campagnolo downtube ergo barrel adaptors, pair, unused - £5

I'll take these please. Do they have the bolts?

Thanks

Do you still have the record triple chainset? Or any triple if not?

Would also be interested in the RX100 brakes.

The chain set has been sold but RX100s are still here, send me an email address if you want a picture.

You could probably use the stronglight as a triple if you get some stronglight triple chain ring bolts and buy one of my small 86bcd chain rings, I'll do a deal on the ring but you'll need to get the bolts elsewhere ?ebay sell them I think or 'Practical cycles'

Regards, Adam

Genesis single speed/fixed wheelset, flip flop hub, Alex rims, genesis hubs, Scwalbe Blizzard tyres <200, black rims, hubs & spokes, 32 spokes, 130 OLN (perfect for road conversions), bearings very+++smooth, run true, VGC - £65

Shimano 105 brake levers, good condition, hoods in good condition, currently installed and taped on 3T bars (not included in price) - £20

Shimano RX100 brake calipers, pads in good nick, very strong brakes, VGC, pair - £22

Miche aero brake levers, 1990s, strong return springs, hoods in good condition, levers shiny except slight scratch on one which might be possible to polish out - £20 ono

PM'ed re. these, pictures please!

Slowly but surly selling this stuff, still plenty to go. Offers welcome.

Please check first post for added items and reduced prices.

No: 12. Would like the Campagnolo front mech, NOS, triple, very shiny, 28.6 clamp on - £20 from you if you still have.

PM sent, too.

Cheers

Back