Singing in the Rain - Blairadam sunday 24th 10am

Probably not coming up there, constant rain destroys my resolve plus its been a very knackering past fortnight work wise :roll:

velomaniac":3lr7dcj8 said:
Probably not coming up there, constant rain destroys my resolve plus its been a very knackering past fortnight sex wise :roll:

;) hubba ;) hubba ;)

:LOL:

Been thinking about this but the £25 fuel would be a stretch, looking for £250 to finish off the service i started six months ago on the car :roll:

Ah'm gonna pass oan this wan. :(

Had forgot aboot the heiland show, an ah dinnae fancy bein stuck in traffic in baith directions. :x

Will go for a ride in the rain locally and post up in the aftermath thread how wet I got. ;)

Enjoy.

Brilliant wee trundle with Mikee & Shed and the weather was spot on BUT the midges were hellish, and under foot/wheel was OK :)

A special mention for "our hero" Mikee for rescuing a wee Mole who was floundering on its back, Mikee picked it up in his manly arms and carried it to safety :shock:

Later I "may" have lowered the tone of the moment by asking Shed if hes ever seen a Moles hole :LOL:

BTW has Blairadam got its own gravitational pull as I spent quite a bit of the time pinned to the ground :shock:

All in all a great morning ........................... Thanks guys :D

yup i enjoyed that mates
good company, good trails , good weather

glad they've cleared some of the fallen trees

that mole was cool tho

as was the babe with the ass ;)

Back