Mountain Mayhem 2012 - the Aftermath

utterly stonking weekend boys and girls!.....will post pics later, but a better laugh, and a more impressive display of endurance mountain biking i am yet to see!.....please ignore previous pics of green grass, they are a red herring given what you will see in the next few pages!......think 'glastonmayhem'...... :roll:

Im home after a 5hr drive :shock: :shock: was a great weekend and a big thank you to charlieboy for putting me up after i forgot

1. tent poles and pegs
2. tea sugar milk
3. water carrier
4. air bed bung
5. welly boots
6. so much more its impossible to list it all :oops:

Was really going well on the 2km run (not) and the ride was clear the track was pristine (read bloody cloggy mud and my wheels stopped turning due to blockages) the heckle tent was as good as ever (thank you Gus) Brant richards is a rip off opportunist as mub tyres where put up from £15 too £20 as soon as he found out it was damp out :roll: :roll: :LOL:

will type more later

ooowww and i brought a buck shaver frame with the money going to a very good charity :cool:

PPS my mystery machine is suffering so much from the mud :shock:

CAS":28ajmyod said:
So who was this carrying their bike at the start even before things got muddy?

Guilty as charged - it was easier to carry than push, and we weren't allowed to ride until we reached the startline. :?
At least I started off with light weight bike. :D

Not long been in long will sort pictures and stuff later, but what a weekend! :shock:

Anther mayhem and another year :roll:

Absolute stonking weekend again, the weather and conditions were defintaley the one of things I want to forget. But myslef and my family enjoyed it , I have not laughed as much since last mayhem !

I will post some pics later. The intruder was perfect in every way and I hope Andy can think of a better name for next year , will be a tough one to beat but I'm sure he can do it ;)

Some really great bikes on display and being ridden , TI just gets better every year.

And finally a big thanks to following people ;

* JB666's Gran for the Thursday night food and beer ;)
* Any123 for helping me get my tent up in the rain & for himself & the INTRUDER
* Makster , Gump and Mr K for the superstar DJ work
* TGR and for the cake station
* Cannondale King for the wheel True
* Guv'nor for all the equipment and BBQ ,genny etc
* Ed Edwards in head knowledge of wrong and very wrong
* Gus, Frid and Tad trio , you could make a film on these three together
* Spencer for the 3 barrels of ale
* Elpedro for the Wellie boot jet wash :LOL:

I will be back !

lots and lots of mud... with a bit more mud just for god measure.

was my first time on the track.. and i have not been out at night for many years.
so it was hard work.

Should have been called MUD Mayhem.

nice to meet a few people... sorry if i still cant put a name to a face im crap with names.

will ad some pics later.

Back