Project pub cruiser

What would be amazing is if someone that was a photoshop wizard could come up with an impresion of how this'll all look.....

Someone bored, with a bit of spare time?? :LOL:

:facepalm:

As the frame doesn't land until next week and I'm going a bit crazy thinking about it.
....I've got bike issues....

Probably going to remove the logos off the frame is the only other update (to the plans).

For the seatpost have you considered a Titec Hellbent? Not exactly off the shelf but not that rare. WOuld give you your layback and a modern clamp too boot.

hellbentdh.jpg

kaiser":2tvx1otp said:
For the seatpost have you considered a Titec Hellbent? Not exactly off the shelf but not that rare. WOuld give you your layback and a modern clamp too boot.

hellbentdh.jpg

hmm, Cheers, I don't think I knew of these. Prefer the Thomson look to be honest ,but if the saddle covers the retro clamp then the bmx post at £9 N.O.S seems to good not to try.

When I worked in a bike shop we used to 'reverse' the seat clamp to get kiddies on bigger bikes. It also works to hide the Fugly clamp ;) :D

Attachments

• Clamp 1.jpg
    Clamp 1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,416
hell yeah thats gonna be a beaut! I had some bars like that on my kona but i gave them away cos they kept slipping when i went off curbs. Sometimes wish i still had them...

Back