Carlton Cobra 1970's total nostalgia

Midlife

Retro Wizard
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carlton-Cobra ... 720wt_1270

This is the bike that confronted me Christmas day 1973 (I think) which was my first proper racer.

Rode it everywhere and stuck sprints and tubs on it for my first 5 / 10 / 25 time trials as a schoolboy.

Even the colour and decals seem original.

I don't need it but...........................

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK.....made a bid on the thing, probably influenced by David Bowie and Lou Reed on the telly but there you go......

Just realised it's collection only :(

Shaun

Midlife":1cun6y8s said:
OK.....made a bid on the thing, probably influenced by David Bowie and Lou Reed on the telly but there you go......

Just realised it's collection only :(

Shaun

was it me or did Lou Reed not look to pleased with the cellist, performance artist / singer and the bloke doing the whole tai chi thing :LOL:

Frame went for 26 quid in the end, seller didn't want to entertain anything but pick up......

Yep, I could sing along with the lyrics despite the tai-chi guy LOL

The 16 year boy old has bought a Human League album as people at school listen to them. I have Human League Dare on Vinyl and know the lyrics to the vast majority of the tracks....

Shaun

Back