Bedgely August 6th - Who's coming and what ya bringing

To be honest for the amount of time we're talking about riding for it's probably not worth a trip from where you are.

Depending on what the place is like I'm sure I'll try and arrange another one in the near future taking in a longer ride, and probably a Saturday followed by a night on the source..

If jed's still up for it i'll come - as long as i can get a lift?! Think that's the weekend i was planning on bein in warwick anyway (have some things to pay for...!). Will bring the latest addition if i've finished tinkering with it...

Pencil me in

I am keen comme la moutarde, but need to get a pass from Mrs K. It'll depend on how the rugrat's behaving that week!

I'll probably bring the "new" Yeti (a 94/5 FRO).

I went there today and did the 13km singletrack .

it is very good with no difficulties . it is a lovely place , so if the Mrs is not keen for you to come , bring her along with the kids , there is something for everybody .

looking forward to go back .

Chris and I have been discussing the sort of pace etc we expect this ride to be and the word for the day is 'Leeeeiiisurely' ..

Apparently at the cannock meet the pace was a bit quick for some so rest assured that if the belly is more like a small crate than a six pack, and you're idea of training is walking the 1/2 mile to work this meet will be for you ...

Seriously, we're not going to go blasting around the circuit at top speed, the idea is to meet, greet, chat about our pride and joys (and families too), have a coffee, and head off on the circuit for a jaunt .. If anyone fancies extending their legs and going around again this will be ofcourse be an option ..

So, something for everyone is the name of the game ..

Hope to see you there ...

Latest posts

Back