Minichamps model bikes FS: 3 new and boxed £120

IWish

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got 4 Minichamps model bikes for sale. Ideally as a job lot but will split if wanted. Three are perfect and have never been dropped or anything,

All are a 1/12 scale.

The bikes are:

2010 Valencia test Ducati Desmosedici GP11 Valentino Rossi test bike, perfect condition. No marks at all and comes with everything, limited edition 4,999 worldwide.

2001 Honda RC211V Summer Testbike Valentino Rossi, Perfect again with everything. Limited 9,999 pieces worldwide.

2009 MotoGP 2009 Season Yamaha YZR-M1 Tech3 James Toseland, Perfect too with everything. As far as I know this is out of production now, could be wrong.

Pricewise I'm looking for £125 for the 3 of them which isn't unreasonable considering they're £90 each, )If you only want one/some of them I am happy to talk about a deal. I have LOADS of pictures on request and am happy to post worldwide if you're happy to pay for insured postage. Due to the value of these it's collection/meet or insured postage only.

Also open too any reasonable offers on the 3 bikes together. All money is going too a new build as asmuch as I love my bikes and cars I can't really keep them anymore as I've got no room. My cars may be listed soon too.

Im not in a position to buy, but any chance of some pics of your collection

I love these things, loved it when Foggy & Whitham were team mates :cool:

And also when Whitham & Mckenzie were on yamaha boost bikes in BSBK

I was an avid follower :D :D

Sure mate. I'll try and get them on tonight though more realisticly it'l be sunday. I'm only selling to fund the new bike. I wish I didn't have too tbh. :oops:

Also got Foggys book, it's a great read. And a maybe unique series of drawings of him riding and those foggy eyes!

Latest posts

Back