Bianchi Info (pics)

Would the Huret Milometer have bumped the price up.... I've never seen one. Perhaps that was the target and the rest will be moved on - as I really can't see £310 in that bike.

I might be speaking rubbish, as my knowledge of retro road bikes is lower than you guys...

Must have been the Huret mileometer LOL

Some things go for silly money on e-bay, witness the 300 quid carlton flyer forks, mind you that smelled of schill bidding :(

Shaun

Was that really a genuine auction bid? If it was, that seller must be laughing his head off. There was no details of the components and the picture was not good enough quality to see it but from what I could tell, it looked really low end stuff.

I know Bianchi frames are nice, but I don't think they're considered "rare" are they(??)

Saying that, when "retro-style" single speed bikes go for 700 - 1000 in London bike shops, on second thoughts, maybe the purchase was a shrewd move. :roll:

It does look like super strong money, the magic of ebay, the time of year and an Itallion brand!? You've gotta love nieve money when you're selling.

Although compared to what that would buy in your average local bike shop, it's starting to look like a bargain..

Hello
Ringo, did you ever determine exactly what the Bianchi was, and of what year. I have acquired what I believe to be the same with frame number 594562. I am planning to do a vintage ride and would hate to be a fraud!
Picture attached.
Cheers
Nick

Back