96 CinderCone w/ gold/green/Ti bits (new photos page 3)

kaiser":37i53hqu said:
Looking good the michelins give a nice contrast. :cool:

i was debaating between a NOS set of amber psychos, The wildgrippers, and a set of GEAX blades. I think these look the best.

Gravy Monster":1zs24sw0 said:
Absolutley Spanking, love the gold and the sunset rims , :cool:

I just got some gold NOS suntour cantis to. So its gonna get a little more blingy

mechagouki":22mcbrkr said:
May I politely suggest.............

FLAT BAR!

Only thing wrong with it IMHO ;)

I thought about this for a while. I have a Control tech Black bar that i almost put on but i decided that was better for the fat chance which should be together next week ;)

Also I'm 6'1 and this bike is tiny so the riser bar actually makes it ridable. however cosmeticly i think that you are right.

This is the nicest pure lookin kona i've seen on this site. Yes there is a riser bar on it but even your name has DH in it. So a riser should be expected. Top notch bike man!!!

harryhood":u26cuxwu said:
This is the nicest pure lookin kona i've seen on this site. Yes there is a riser bar on it but even your name has DH in it. So a riser should be expected. Top notch bike man!!!

Well thank you. However i must say there are some nicer Konas on here, Amybrooks green one is a lot nicer then this, in my opinion.

fluffhead":1drgmsm1 said:
I Love the cranks, and the rims. Everything matches very well, and its a real unique color combo.

Thanks Man. I'm gonna put on some Gold XC pro cantis soon, and i'm on the look out for a nice ti titec stem, and Syncros ti post in 27.0.

So the black stem/ seatpost are leaving the bike soon.

e984_1.JPG

this will soon be mounted w/ a couple of other small changes.

Back