East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

NakedGav":1kymm5pw said:
Have fun at Mayhem boys - give those pesky West Midlanders some stick !
Not sure how much I wish I was riding looking at the weather but hopefully I'll be in again next year.

Have a good one :D :D :D :D :D

all you east mid girls packing your dresses ?, or down tesco,s stocking up on tena lady ?

matthew71":12luzmrm said:
NakedGav":12luzmrm said:
Not sure how much I wish I was riding looking at the weather but hopefully I'll be in again next year.

all you east mid girls packing your dresses ?, or down tesco,s stocking up on tena lady ?

just stocking up on tena ladies to soak up your tears.

Legacy555":2jzc4osa said:
matthew71":2jzc4osa said:
NakedGav":2jzc4osa said:

did not think you where allowed out at the weekend phil,thought you was locked in the sex offender center

matthew71":1cw9gcco said:
Legacy555":1cw9gcco said:
matthew71":1cw9gcco said:
NakedGav":1cw9gcco said:

did not think you where allowed out at the weekend phil,thought you was locked in the sex offender center

but ladies from the west mids don't count. I should be safe

Hope you had a great wedding Gav

Back home now bath done and now not looking forward to unpacking everything :roll:
Thanks for helping take the tent down chaps that was kind.
I upset the people at the coffee bar when I pulled out as I slattered them with mud ..OOops
Great effort in the racing guys I think we can hold our heads up not checked out the website for times etc yet and have loads of great photos to edit and post to tell the tale of our weekend.

Back