Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
EarlofBarnet":3vsal8se said:
Looks a good site location. Recon I can leave my car by the gate or outside gate? Really concerned about getting stuck on field.

A hard track runs very close to the Retro camp site so parking on level ground close to this would be the best bet, but never fear I have a Land Rover and will try and find a rope!

img_201206216682_105.jpg

Quality pitch lads! Great work, and thanks for getting there early to sort it all out.
Work done now. Just need to get the car packed-up and ready for the off in the morning.
Could someone reserve me an hour of dry weather around 1pm, so I can get my tent up??

Hi - arriving circa 6 pm with a large base camp tent for East Mids Team.... Will need a biggish spot!!! Disco & horse trailer!!! Any help to erect tent gratefully rewarded.... Also happy to offer towing service if anyone gets stuck!!! Just supply own tow rope.... Steve & Julia

Looks like a premium opportunity to string some rope lights and a banner over the track and make our very own Retrobike Disco Bridge... * will pack same *

Hope not to disappoint.... Our Disco is a Land Rover .... However love the idea so feel free to attach your fairy lights to it!!!

Is it raining there does anyone know???

Steady rain here much of the day but local forecast on the box suggested that it would be dry tomorrow afternoon and much of Saturday - wet Saturday night and Sunday though!

first problem one of my magicshine battery is not working properly :?

anyone with a spare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back