Beyond The Granny (Ring) - MM Thread

Good to hear from you Dave! I take it you are comin to MM? 2010 must have been a good year to attend it twice! (see your sig)
Hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

Not long now chaps! I've wound down my training now ready for the big day. Just going to stick a few short rides in over the next week to keep the legs ticking over.

Really need to start pulling together my kit, tools and camping stuff. Tent hasn't been used for a few years so could be interesting. Only one bike coming along, can't see it having any issues (apart from being far from retro).

Taken Friday off work, so will hopefully be down mid-afternoon.

We still a 3 man team?

Sure Nick Craig or someone will do a lap for us :)

I'm bring a tool kit and stand in case we need them. Also bought a camping stove with plenty of gas to get us through the weekend. Will knock up some flapjack etc for fuel too.

My bikes ready to go. Just realised its a 5hr drive each way!

Ok that's good.
Im not sure if Mrs E_R is coming with me yet.

Actually looking at the forecast I might just bring a boat, raincoat and a crate of beer and sod the cycling off

Sadly I won't be coming ,had a scan last week and have to have another one friday (rush type job !!) so won't be able to make it in time ,hope you all have a good time and dont get too wet , ;)

What a bummer Dave :( Hope the scan goes ok. I'll dedicate a lap to you and do it at your pace , a 3 hour lap for me ...cool ! :LOL:

Back