Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

That looks good (bar that cat 3 climb, could be interesting). What time at yours then?

Big rings, HOOO!

When do you finish? When could you get here etc? I'm off you see.

That was braw.

A grand night oot wi' chiefy. Weather was good, the hill was a bastard, and the roads were bumpy. Highlight of the evening was avoiding the suicidal sheep on the Fairlie Moor climb while breathing oot our erses. I think the fact we were going so slow and weaving left to right like drunks just confused them further. Don't think they were reassured by Klaus's carbon wonder bike creaking louder than my knees either. No doubt the creaking was due to the kilowatts of power the big ring god was laying down as he flattened the hill.

Seems like we had a tailwind on the way out and the way back, or maybe the relative flatness after the hill made the rest of the riding seem easy. Klaus narrowly avoided being collected on a volvo's bonnet while ripping across a mini-roundabout in an effort to wind it up for the final hill of the ride. So shaken was he that he had to pull over halfway up, gibbering something about his gears not working.

Then back to chiefy's where he tried to tempt me with the shiny contents of his for sale box. Happily I'm skint.

Sounds great :) , planning anything again soon ?, work is quiet at the minute and i should be able to make it, off work next week too :) , maybe next Tuesday night ?

Away on holiday next week Mark, so no can do for me I'm afraid. Definitely up for more roadying in July though, God knows I'll need it...

kaiser":31x8ggdv said:
I'm a good mibee for next Tuesday markie :D
Whatever you do, don't let him take you up that Fairlie Moor climb - about all my legs can manage today is an OAP shuffle.

Back