DBR Axis TT (Team Titanium)

Splatter Paint":ug2hon0f said:
Pretty close though, mine was including pedals though. Nice build, what year is yours as the cable routing is different to mine. You've also got a decal on the top tube I don't have on mine. Am I missing something?

I'm no expert but I'd guess the weight is in your lovely fox forks. We could find out as I'm having some painted black at the moment and may give them a try when I get them back.

ishaw":3ogplvlv said:
Splatter Paint":3ogplvlv said:
Pretty close though, mine was including pedals though. Nice build, what year is yours as the cable routing is different to mine. You've also got a decal on the top tube I don't have on mine. Am I missing something?

I'm no expert but I'd guess the weight is in your lovely fox forks. We could find out as I'm having some painted black at the moment and may give them a try when I get them back.

I think his is 1994-1995 model and apart from Axis TT sticker have also "RETROBIKE If it's Old School It's in" sticker :?: both nice bikes though!

Splatter Paint":12nbcqb4 said:
Ah fug it! It's that bloody RetroBIKE sticker that is causing the extra weight :facepalm:

SP

So now I'm not going to order that sticker! :)
Compare also riders weights for extra fun! :LOL:

I'll be in early 1990s lycra at Mayhem, :shock: people can take a guess!

My new Xpedo ti pedals have a weight limit of 85kg, I'm well under that...

SP

ishaw":2cudbz3e said:
Nice build, what year is yours as the cable routing is different to mine. You've also got a decal on the top tube I don't have on mine. Am I missing something?
I was referring to that. :)
Guess I must learn proper quoting. :oops:

Thanks for confirming the year. I've acquired a set of pace rc31s recently, should I throw them on and make it a bit lighter?

Latest posts

Back