Big Dog Training

damn it, I just found out that its Mrs Steels hen party on sat.. she's out early afternoon so any ride for me would have to finish very early.
Is sunday an option at all?

hmmm, not as much as an option as saturday to be honest..as the mrs has to work on saturday, I do like to spend sunday with her.

I could do early on saturday..in fact, that might suit me better. how early can you go? I can just about get there for 09:15hrs

anyone else interested?

Mrs Steel needs to be in central london for 2:30pm, so i'd need to be home for approx midday, which with an hours journey back from Brighton probably makes it not very worthwhile methinks?

unless, heaven forbid, we go even earlier?

that is about as early as i can get over there i think dude..i could try for the train before and get there for 8.15, i would have to negotiate the mornings tea delivery system for SWMBO however. it may be possible.

Right, I'm looking a bit wobbly about this at the moment. Mrs BobCatMax is not very well at all (little trip to the docs, and signed off work this morning)

I'm not feeling brilliant after a wobble myself on the bike on wednesday afternoon.

hows everyone else getting on??

I'm also probably going to split this off into it's own "training thread" in the near future if everyone is ok with that?

Yep, please split it off - lets keep this one dedicated to BBD - and a training thread in order for TeamSteel to train, Rocky IV montage style into uber machines

Well while you lot were away playing in the mud ;)
i managed to get in a couple of rides.... saturday 25.6 miles with
2500ft of climbing av speed 9.5 mph :oops: horrid head wind on the return leg :(
and 20.6 miles tonight, 1067ft and a better av speed of 12.4 :)
so who is around at the weekend then for a bit more ??
Mick :)

Back