Turbo Training Tunage

hmm, have a tv in the garage too, and tried it for TT, but this doesn't work for me. Too much thinking and looking needed.
I just need to lose myself in the numbers and the music.... :D

gump":12ts15ja said:
I actually don't mind TT

LTJ Bukem - top D&B!

TT is a nice option for when, like last night, its pouring it down with rain and blowing a gale outside ;) I just couldnt face riding, and the wife would have been worried I'd end up blown under a car! :LOL:

Also useful for when you only have a spare 1/2hr to ride :roll:

LTJ Bukem, Earth, banging album, one of the all time greats :cool:

gump":1qumziml said:
I actually don't mind TT... :oops:

- Get to listen to some bangin choons

Mel and Kim - Showing out

surely there's a contradiction there? Mel & Kim :LOL: :LOL:

But keep at it mate, whatever works for you ;)

Last night I listened toChemical Brothers, Exit Planet Dust while doing 45 mins of intervals on the X-trainer!

MadCowKev":okri4ua1 said:
gump":okri4ua1 said:
I actually don't mind TT... :oops:

- Get to listen to some bangin choons

Mel and Kim - Showing out

surely there's a contradiction there? Mel & Kim :LOL: :LOL:

But keep at it mate, whatever works for you ;)

Last night I listened toChemical Brothers, Exit Planet Dust while doing 45 mins of intervals on the X-trainer!

yeah, and?? whats wrong with Mel & Kim? ;)

45 mins of intervals? Not sure you are trying hard enough! 20 mins and I am ready to throw my guts and can't think straight.

Sounds like you guys are getting serious about Mayhem - thats three of us on a TT on a Monday night :shock:
My session was 1hr moderate rpm, nice bit of load, split into two with recovery.

gump":1xle517d said:
Sounds like you guys are getting serious about Mayhem - thats three of us on a TT on a Monday night :shock:

My session was 1hr moderate rpm, nice bit of load, split into two with recovery.

Serious about the Mighty MM, me :shock: , never! ;)

My night was 10 mins warm up, 10 hard, 5 easy, 10 hard, 5 warm down then stretch out.

(((shaking head))) I'm bloody training again......I said I'd never 'train' again..... :roll:

I have been looking for one for some time now . But retro projects get in the way of spare cash . :roll:

Same for me , with new baby on the way , riding the TT is going to be the only solution .

gump":25rime5o said:
45 mins of intervals? Not sure you are trying hard enough! 20 mins and I am ready to throw my guts and can't think straight.

Intervals on the cross trainer aren't as hard as on the bike (turbo trainer). I actually struggle to get my HR above 175!

If I want to do bike intervals I go outside my front door - I live 3/4 the way up a big hill! ;)

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 990
Back