Gazelle Champion Mondial AA project - FINISHED

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-San-Mar ... 2631wt_689

Like this one. It says new re-issue too actually. But the one I've seen in one of our shops it was really smooth suede. Maybe they all could be different and I just need to go through all of them to find the one I need...
I guess the guys in the shop gonna think I'm an idiot

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Resurrecting an old thread and abandoned project..
I've decided to scrap the idea of building up a Single speed conversion. Instead it will be a fixed gear. So in the past months I bought few other parts to finish my project. Got Campag Pista hubs and laced them ( 3 cross this time :) ) to the same Mavic MA2 rims...

There are some parts that I got so far:

- Nitto Craft Stem I still haven't decided which one I'm going to use. Jaguar or Craft - I like them both
6J5MG.jpg
rdUlr.jpg
qhr5G.jpg
C6xha.jpg
0wfEb.jpg
66iSF.jpg
rdUlr.jpg

- Paul Comp E-lever

zJDCA.jpg
et3TO.jpg

- Campagnolo Pista chainring bolts

cqqEn.jpg

- Campagnolo drilled seatpost

RDtKS.jpg
OZJQ6.jpg
yOLZl.jpg

- Drilled unbranded chainring 52t

MzaYb.jpg

I also got Campag bottom bracket and Record chain...

Need to get:

- Decent pair of steel Record toe clips
- Toe straps ( prefer Campag but they're so expensive )
- Concor saddle in any condition as cheap as possible

Anyone???

Managed to find Campag toe straps. In pretty ugly condition but thinking to get a leather dye and bring em back to life..

qTvK8.jpg
hxoeV.jpg

You have some very nice bicycle jewels.

I think I have a lot of those plasticy strap-ends in blue colour.

Elev12k":2kz6cdwz said:
You have some very nice bicycle jewels.

I think I have a lot of those plasticy strap-ends in blue colour.

thanks man..
in regards to strap buttons - i think it would't be a great idea to get the blue ones. for now, i'll stick to the ones i got so far, just gonna try to clean them with tooth brush and shampoo or fairy liquid.
although, looking for these bad boys and hopefully i will manage to get em someday....
A2B1D584-CDDB-42FB-80ED-611BB1077ADA.jpeg

Back