Turbo Training Tunage

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Turbo training is boring stuff, I think you'll all agree :roll:

But, with a a few tunes in the background, time (and miles) pass a little easier.

Tonight, 45mins with "Ministry of Sound - Trance Nation" banging on my shed speakers!

So, what are your favourite tunes to ride to?

Pickle":1rsy8rpj said:
So, what are your favourite tunes to ride to?

I sometimes treat the neighbours to some RHCP Greatest Hits when I'm in teh garage on the turbo or X-trainer.

When I'm out riding it changes - on Saturday I listened to the whole of the Frutelli's album, twice :cool:

Since the neighbour at the bottom of my garden is a complete tw*t, and thats where my shed is...I've been treating him to some banging drum&bass :LOL: I get the impression he doesn't like it ;)

I like turbo training :shock: once i get started its :D Music ?? at the mo would be Aimee Mann

For me it's got to be Slipknot, Machine Head, Disturbed,Korn etc. Nice, hard fast banging metal in my lug holes :twisted: :twisted:

heathy":31x4emn7 said:
some banging drum&bass :LOL:

Oh yes!

I moved house recently, which meant I uncovered my stash of old mid-90's Helter Skelter mix tapes, Grooverider, Kenny Ken, Ellis Dee etc :D

Sadly, only a CD player in my shed at the moment, so I really must get a tape player :roll:

I actually don't mind TT... :oops:

- Get to listen to some bangin choons
- Get to watch numbers on the HR monitor go up and down
- Get to try and keep your dinner inside after intervals

Choons - Gotta be some good house stuff. Been listenting to a load of 90s stuff.
Renaissance mix - Sasha/Digweed
Various old John Kelly and Sasha mixes from early ninetees
LTJ Bukem - top D&B!
etc..

Then various single songs..
Blue - LaTour
Nitro delux - This brutal house
Mel and Kim - Showing out

Then theres all the new random mix stuff, some great mixes, some not. But good to pound to.

I have a nice Technics system and Rogers db101 speakers in the garage, so sounds good too :cool:
Until I get bangs for having it too loud and waking the kids up :roll:

Haven't been on the T/T for a while, but last time out, Prodigy was sufficiently nasty to get me going...

Back