Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidewinder":2wt2twkn said:
IF I came down on the SCOOTER I would spend the weekend trying to straighten up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any123 will like you, just wear your hi-viz jacket and assume the position :LOL:

the intruder has been intruded by a ******* cat and now the shitty cat has wedged itself in the floor system and can,t get out. A bit like a rat getting under your floor boards, only problem i have is i can't lift up the floor on the intruder so it looks like its one dead cat stinking me ******* bus out.

one 32ft winnabago for sale with live in occupant.

thanks (a very pissed off) andy

any123":2q03pgmg said:
the intruder has been intruded by a **** cat and now the shitty cat has wedged itself in the floor system and can,t get out. A bit like a rat getting under your floor boards, only problem i have is i can't lift up the floor on the intruder so it looks like its one dead cat stinking me **** bus out.

:LOL: :LOL:

any123":i39rvgoj said:
the intruder has been intruded by a **** cat and now the shitty cat has wedged itself in the floor system and can,t get out. A bit like a rat getting under your floor boards, only problem i have is i can't lift up the floor on the intruder so it looks like its one dead cat stinking me **** bus out.

:LOL: Yeah right. Nothing to do with fearing the hilarity caused by the Ed Edwards Caravan Name Game and your Intruder?

This is getting quite surreal.

Anyhow got the BBQ ready to rock.

Attachments

• 2012-06-18 18.44.45.jpg
    2012-06-18 18.44.45.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 341
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I am looking forward to meeting the RB legends at the weekend and I will be fully appreciative of your support/heckling whilst trudging round for the 24 hours (or as many as I can manage)...

Space in the car is tight so I won't be bringing my retro steed, but can't wait to have a good look over the bikes which you all bring along!

I will be getting to the site at some point on Friday so will make myself known once settled in...

And as for the intruder...come on, you couldn't make this stuff up! :LOL:

Cheers

Gary M

Bugger, knew I was supposed to ask something...

I've got a fair few nos tyres which I will be bringing along to get rid of - whats the protocol? Advertise first for collection at MM or trade on the day? what works best do you reckon?

Cheers again

Muddy Funster":34d6s2x5 said:
Bugger, knew I was supposed to ask something...

I've got a fair few nos tyres which I will be bringing along to get rid of - whats the protocol? Advertise first for collection at MM or trade on the day? what works best do you reckon?

Cheers again

There's a flea market on the Friday night - as you will, if you want to just bring them along that will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back