found 9 speed group set SHIMANO DEORE/better Trek 6 Series

hi. i've a hollowtech deore chainset m530 model. arms are black and a bit scuffed (as usual) and comes with a set of decent rings - fits octalink bb - £25 posted.

or....

an as new hollowtech 2 m590 chainset for £35. but you'll need an external HT2 bb for that.

trek_y":179vgww5 said:
hi. i've a hollowtech deore chainset m530 model. arms are black and a bit scuffed (as usual) and comes with a set of decent rings - fits octalink bb - £25 posted.

or....

an as new hollowtech 2 m590 chainset for £35. but you'll need an external HT2 bb for that.
Quick question on the first set, how any miles would you say you've done on it, I'm really not bothered about the scuffs as they are pretty standard

They've seen a couple of hundred miles I reckon. I've not used them. Were on a friends bike then I had them off him for my spare bike build Kona. Have attached a pic - apologies they're not very clean :oops: - so you can see the wear. Outer ring barely seen a chain - my friend and I are too slow and scared of downhills to need one ! - and the others have plenty of life left in them.

Attachments

• deore_m530_cranks.jpg
    deore_m530_cranks.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 221
ill give it a think, i would have gone for the new set but i would probably need a new bottom bracket instead of using my current one, thanks for the offer though

edit; I'm definitely interested in this

no worries. new offer - the above cranks for £22.50 or can do the others with a matching bb for £40.

hmm, i think i could be tempted, what condition is the bb in? i don't mind if its slightly more used that the teeth on the cogs

Latest posts

Back